These really don't need much of an introduction or an explanation. They are simple and tasty.
- 1 large bar of dark/plain cooking chocolate (I prefer the proper cooking stuff for this as it's not as bitter as dark chocolate)
- 1/2 bag of dessicated coconut
- 5-6 bananas
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl. Put the dessicated coconut in another bowl and set up a baking tray ready to go in the freezer.
- Peel the bananas, chop in half and dip into the bowl of chocolate. When the banana is covered in chocolate, dip it into the coconut and roll it around until it is covered.
- Place on the baking tray, repeat until the chocolate and coconut is used up and then freeze for at least 2 hours. Leave out for 10 minutes before eating so the banana is a little bit soft.
If you feel like being a bit more fancy then you could mix some chopped nuts or sprinkles in with the coconut. Would be nice to add melted peanut butter into the chocolate as well. Nom.