This is barely cooking but it turned out way better than expected so I thought I'd post it. I'm not really a big fan of vegan creams and custards but in this mix they work really well! This also made a ridiculous amount, it gave us 8 massive portions and only just fit into my bowl.
- 3 cartons of soyatoo whipping cream
- 2 large boxes of strawberries, sliced
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 carton of soy custard
- 1 sponge cake, filled with jam in the middle, chopped
- 10-12 hobnobs (or another vegan biscuit), crushed
- 1/4 bar of chocolate, grated
- Sherry (optional)
- Start with the hobnobs at the bottom of the bowl and work your way up in layers. Top the final layer of cream with the grated chocolate and serve up.